Send your resume and cover letter to the contact listed in the posting.
Like to share? Use these icons and share this posting with others.
Email this job posting to a friend
|Job Title:||Credit and Collections CoordinatorApply Now|
|Location:||Miller Paving Limited|
|Date Posted:||Nov 22nd 2012|
|Start Date:||To be determined|
|Reporting To:||Corporate Credit Manager|
- Print and analyze job cost and aged receivables reports
- Work with branch managers, controllers and others to identify and solve potential collection problems
- Contact customers to request payment and follow up
- Reconcile MTO and other customer payments
- Identify and help solve billing problems and questions, reconciliation & ticket investigation
- Maintain short payment lists
- Account Matching & Adjustments of payments
- Maintain credit hold lists
- Follow up credit applications, trade references and banks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent command of English language, written and spoken
- Excellent telephone skills
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Familiarity with credit reports and Great Plains Dynamics would be an asset
- 3-5 years experience in a credit collection department environment
Interested applicants are requested to apply to Human Resources no later than 5:00: PM Dec 19th 2012.