Send your resume and cover letter to the contact listed in the posting.
Like to share? Use these icons and share this posting with others.
Email this job posting to a friend
|Job Title:||Labratory TechnicianApply Now|
|Location:||Miller Paving Limited|
|Date Posted:||Mar 5th 2013|
- Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment by complying with all safety guidelines
- Conducting tests in compliance with prevailing standards and procedures
- Examine the sample provided and write any discrepancy on the test report
- See that samples are registered in the record concerned
- Ensure that measuring equipment is calibrated
- Participate to activities related to the quality system
- Post secondary education in a technical field.
- Strong technical knowledge of aggregate quality.
- Strong knowledge for production process for aggregates.
- Good background of aggregate use in road building, concrete and asphalt production.
- Excellent communications skills
- Team player
- Computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Interested applicants are requested to apply to Human Resources no later than Mar 30th 2013.