Send your resume and cover letter to the contact listed in the posting.
Like to share? Use these icons and share this posting with others.
Email this job posting to a friend
|Job Title:||Quality Control TechnicianApply Now|
|Location:||MacDonald Paving and Construction Limited|
|Date Posted:||Apr 18th 2013|
|Reporting To:||QC Supervisor|
We thank you for your interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Compaction testing using a nuclear guage or PQI & material sampling on provincial highway and municipal asphalt paving projects.
- Field troubleshooting related to poor QC/QA test results.
- Laboratory testing (asphalt concrete, aggregates).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work outdoors.
- Occasional travel throughout Nova Scotia and New Brunswick may be required (company vehicle provided).
- Moderate physical ability (life requirements may exceed 50 lbs.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, & Outlook).
- Post-Secondary education, considered an asset.
- Preferably 1-2 year expereince working in road construction.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Class 5 driver's license.
Interested applicants are requested to apply to Human Resources no later than Apr 26th 2013.