Send your resume and cover letter to the contact listed in the posting.
Like to share? Use these icons and share this posting with others.
Email this job posting to a friend
|Job Title:||Shop Foreman Apply Now|
|Location:||Miller Waste Systems|
|Date Posted:||May 2nd 2013|
|Reporting To:||District Maintenance Mgr.|
Please contact David Freemantle: Fax: 609-457-6396 e-mail: email@example.com
- In the position of Shop Foreman your responsibilities will include, but not limited to the day-to-day supervision of the shop and personnel. You will lead, coach and mentor staff. You will ensure that all preventive maintenance & repairs to company equipment is preformed timely, safely and efficiently. You will be required to enforce Miller’s safety, maintenance and corporate policies and procedures. You will also develop, implement, and maintain processes, procedures, and programs to improve safety, productivity, and cost savings for the site. You will liaise with drivers and operations, ensuring that repairs are completed in a timely manner and downtime is minimal. You will ensure that fleet software is properly and fully utilized.
- Successful candidates must have the following:
- • Must have a 310T Truck & Coach technician’s License
- • Strong technical knowledge
- • Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- • Willingness to take on new challenges and grow with experience
- • Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot faults.
- • Computer knowledge and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- • Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- • Available to work late when trucks are behind schedule, and work weekends and holidays as well as be flexible with the hours of work.
Interested applicants are requested to apply to David Freemantle in Human Resources no later than May 31st 2013.