Send your resume and cover letter to the contact listed in the posting.
Like to share? Use these icons and share this posting with others.
Email this job posting to a friend
|Job Title:||Quality Control TechnicianApply Now|
|Date Posted:||May 2nd 2013|
|Reporting To:||QC Supervisor|
Summary: Responsible for providing quality activities such as testing, sampling and reporting of results related to asphalt paving projects.
- Compaction testing using a nuclear gauge or PQI & material sampling on provincial highway and municipal asphalt paving projects.
- Field troubleshooting related to QC/QA test results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work outdoors.
- Travel throughout Nova Scotia will be required (Company vehicle provided).
- Moderate physical ability (lift requirements may exceed 50 lbs.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic Computer Skills (Excel, Work, & Outlook).
- Post-secondary education, considered an asset.
- Preferably, 1-2 year experience working in road construction.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Class 5 driverís license.
Interested applicants are requested to apply to Human Resources no later than May 10th 2013.