Send your resume and cover letter to the contact listed in the posting.
Like to share? Use these icons and share this posting with others.
Email this job posting to a friend
|Job Title:||Maintenance TechnicianApply Now|
|Location:||Miller Waste Systems|
|Date Posted:||Aug 27th 2013|
|Reporting To:||Maintenance Supervisor|
Interested applicants are requested to apply to Emma Kelly no later than 5:00 p.m. on Monday September 2, 2013 15 McCurdy Drive. Dartmouth, NS B3B 1C4 Phone: (902) 468-9427 Fax: (902) 468-4237 email@example.com
- Must perform daily preventative check lists and record condition of equipment, following the preventative maintenance program at the Dartmouth Compost Facility;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair breakdowns on sorting equipment and lines
- Some knowledge of heavy equipment & conveyor systems maintenance;
- General knowledge about compactors;
- Some electrical repairs experience and general knowledge is preferable;
- Strong Mechanical background a must
- Must be a team player
- Self motivated individual and be able to work without supervision
- Excellent organization skills
- Previous equipment maintenance experience is a must
- Function safely around equipment
- Must follow all Miller Waste Safety policy’s & procedures (ie. Lock out/tag out procedures)
- Must be available to work weekends and overtime as required
Interested applicants are requested to apply to Emma Kelly in Human Resources no later than Sep 2nd 2013.