Send your resume and cover letter to the contact listed in the posting.
Like to share? Use these icons and share this posting with others.
Email this job posting to a friend
|Job Title:||Quality Control Laboratory Technician Apply Now|
|Location:||Miller Paving Limited|
|Date Posted:||Mar 3rd 2014|
|Start Date:||May 1st 2014|
|Reporting To:||To be determined|
Please note that the position may be located in Markham or Whitby.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment by complying with all safety guidelines.
- Conducting tests in compliance with prevailing standards and procedures.
- Examine the sample provided and write any discrepancy on the test report.
- See that samples are registered in the record concerned.
- Ensure that measuring equipment is calibrated.
- Participate to activities related to the quality system.
- Post-secondary education in a civil engineering or related technical field.
- Technical knowledge of aggregate quality.
- Good background of aggregate use in road building, concrete and asphalt production.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Team player.
- Computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- G Licence.
- Clean Driver's Abstract.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Available to work weekends.
Interested applicants are requested to apply to Human Resources in Human Resources no later than 5:00: PM Mar 10th 2014.