Send your resume and cover letter to the contact listed in the posting.
Like to share? Use these icons and share this posting with others.
Email this job posting to a friend
|Job Title:||Weigh Scale OperatorApply Now|
|Location:||Miller Aggregate Resources|
|Date Posted:||Mar 4th 2014|
|Start Date:||Spring 2014|
|Reporting To:||Operations Manager|
- Operating the weigh scales and scale software in a fast paced environment
- General administrative duties as assigned (tracking of outgoing sales tonnages, producing daily customer shipping reports, maintaining other spreadsheets as required)
- Coordinating customer deliveries
- Answering phones
- Commitment to safety
- Ability to multi-task and work in a strong team environment
- Excellent problem solving skills – technically and mechanically
- Ability to work variable shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Good communication skills including oral and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel & familiarity with weigh scale software.
- Able to lift 50 lbs and work in various terrains and elements for long or extended shifts
- Ministry of Labour “Surface Miner Training” an asset
- Working knowledge of Aggregate Products
- First Aid/CPR Trained
Interested applicants are requested to apply to Human Resources no later than 5:00: PM Mar 11th 2014.