Send your resume and cover letter to the contact listed in the posting.
Like to share? Use these icons and share this posting with others.
Email this job posting to a friend
|Job Title:||Licensed Heavy Duty MechanicApply Now|
|Location:||Miller Paving Limited|
|Date Posted:||May 28th 2014|
|Start Date:||To Be Determined|
|Reporting To:||Shop Supervisor|
- Maintain and repair CIP road train in summer months and repair in winter.
- Repair all off road equipment pertaining to road train
- Preventative maintenance
- Other duties as required
- Licensed HD Mechanic with 421A, or 310T licensed with HD equipment experience
- The ability to work on crushing and paving equipment
- Experience with repairing hydraulic and electrical systems
- Welding and cutting experience
- Strong technical knowledge
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Must be available to work out of town for long periods of time through our busy season, (May-October) as well as be available to work weekends and holidays as required
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision, and function safely around equipment
Interested applicants are requested to apply to Jennifer Campbell in Human Resources no later than 5:00: PM Jun 4th 2014.