The history of the Miller Group dates back to 1917, when it was founded as A.E. Jupp Construction. When its ownership changed in 1940, the name changed to Miller Paving Limited. Since its formation, Miller's reputation has been based on road building and it participated in many of the major projects during the great road building boom of the mid-20th century, including the Alaska Highway.
Today the company's success is based on time-proven construction methods and innovative technology, backed by vast technical and financial resources. The over 3,500 employees of The Miller Group build and support urban and rural infrastructure across Canada, throughout the Southeastern United States and in International markets.
Every employee works to provide total customer satisfaction by offering products and services that represent value, adhere to specifications and are clearly superior to those of the competition.
Everything we do we believe in doing with the utmost regard for safety and quality. We believe in always challenging the status quo.
The way we challenge the status quo is by continuously improving time-tested methods, utilizing innovative technology and always putting safety first.
We just happen to be one of Canada’s Best Managed companies.
The Miller Group is your commitment to excellence.
Head Office - 505 Miller Ave, Markham, ON, L6G 1B2
Phone: (905) 475-6660, Fax: (905) 475-3852
Miller is now a MET certified employer, supporting those who have defended our country, and have shown a commitment to helping Veterans as they transition from military to civilian careers.