Miller approaches environmental projects from the ground up by providing cost effective solutions that manage risk and reduce environmental impacts.
Miller delivers a variety of project services to a diverse list of clients across Canada. These services include hazardous waste collection and treatment, site assessment, industrial site services, emergency response and remediation contracting services. Working alongside consultants, engineers, and contractors, we can provide the resources to help complete any environmental project.
Our unparalleled reputation is a reflection of the professional and technical staff who make up our team. Project coordinators and technicians are fully trained and experienced in fields such as project management, chemistry. engineering, metallurgy, information technology, and environmental sciences. Their up to date knowledge of environmental regulations, guidelines, and best practices make Miller a true leader in the industry.
Our scope of project services includes:
- Project management
- Site assessment
- Contaminated soil removal and treatment
- Confined space entry
- Industrial site services
- Development of hazardous waste management programs
- Hazardous waste removal and treatment
- On-site chemical lab packing
- Laboratory cleanouts
- Polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) management
- Tank cleanout and removal
- Custom hazardous waste containment (small to large scale design)
- Roll-off services and specialty bin design
- Special waste recycling
- Mercury cleanup/decontamination
Miller Environmental Corporation
1803 Hekla Avenue
Phone: (204) 925-9600
Fax: (204) 925-9601