Miller Maintenance provides vegetation management services to ensure the roadside environment is both aesthetically pleasing and safe.
Road signage that is obscured by brush, tree limbs or grasses can create a safety hazard that must be addressed through an established program that identifies deficiencies and provides remedial action.
Ground cover is also managed to reduce erosion potential on slopes, protect the environment and extend the life of the infrastructure.
Services provided by Miller Maintenance are:
- Grass control (for aesthetics and safety)
- Weed control (including spraying when appropriate)
- Brush control
- Tree and shrub maintenance
- Ground cover (placement, maintenance, and rehabilitation)
- Bulb and perennial flower planting