1. Information We Collect. We collect your information from the following sources:
(a) information you give us when you fill out forms on the Site;
(b) information from other sources, such as subsidiaries, partners or affiliates of our company with which you have purchased goods and services and companies that help us to update our records (see below for links for more information on our subsidiaries, partners or affiliates); and
© information that we collect automatically when you visit our website, such as information about your browser settings and other information collected through cookies.
2. Why We Collect and Use Your Information
(a) We use your information to provide products and services and to manage our business operations. For example, we use your information in order to answer your inquiries, authenticate you when you sign into online services, prevent loss and fraud, and analyze our business operations and website performance.
(b) We use your information for marketing and promotional purposes, including with our promotional partners.
© We combine all the information we collect other than information relating to your browsing history in order to understand your interests better and to analyze customer trends.
3. When We Share Your Information. We share information with our subsidiaries, partners or affiliates who may be outside of Canada and may be subject to laws that are different from those in Canada. These subsidiaries, partners or affiliates may combine the information we provide with other information that they have collected from you. Click here https://www.millergroup.ca/contact to see a list of our subsidiaries, partners and affiliates.
4.How to Contact Us. If you have a privacy question or concern, please contact us using our web form at the following link: https://www.millergroup.ca/contact or by electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. About Us. This website (https://www.millergroup.ca) is operated by Miller Paving Limited. We are located at 505 Miller Avenue, Markham, Ontario.
If you have a question or complaint about our personal information handling practices, please contact us using our web form at the following link: https://www.millergroup.ca/contact or by electronic mail to: email@example.com .
3. What Personal Information Do We Collect? Personal information is information that identifies you or could be combined by us or our subsidiaries, partners or affiliates with other information to identify you. This information includes your personal e‑mail address, your home address, your home telephone number, your personal cellphone number, your image and other similar information when associated with you. Personal information may also be information containing details as to whether or how you have used our website, if we can associate that personal information with you. If you are a business customer or prospective business customer, personal information does not include your title, business address and business telephone number when we use that information to contact you in your business capacity.
We collect personal information from you when you communicate with us using our web forms to make a request or ask a question, or otherwise submit personal information to us with your communication.
We receive personal information about you from other sources, such as our subsidiaries, partners and affiliates and associations of which we are a member. We may also acquire information about you from other promotional or marketing companies with whom you shared your information and whom you have allowed to provide information to us.
4. How Do We Use Your Personal Information? We use your information to provide products and services and to manage our business operations. Some examples include:
(a) to fulfill your requests;
(b) to communicate with you;
© to recommend or to offer you other products and services based on your inferred interests;
(d) to communicate with you regarding customer service issues;
(e) to protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business; and
(f) to authenticate employees logging into corporate intranet accounts.
We retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected the information or as required by law.
5. Regarding Children and Minors. Our website and the services offered on our website are not directed to children under the age of 14 years. We will not knowingly collect personal information about a child under the age of 14.
6. Do We Disclose Your Personal Information to Others? We may share your personal information with our service providers and our subsidiaries, partners and affiliates that help us with our business operations. For example, we will share information about your shipping address with companies that provide shipping services to us. We share information with our subsidiaries, partners and affiliates who provide us with marketing and promotional services. We require our subsidiaries, partners and affiliates to keep your personal information secure. In addition, our subsidiaries, partners and affiliates may not use or disclose personal information for any purpose other than providing the services on our behalf unless we or they have obtained your consent.
For a list of our subsidiaries, partners and affiliates, please click here: https://www.millergroup.ca/contact.
We may transfer any information we have about you in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control.
We may also disclose your personal information if it is necessary for us to collect a debt from you or where we have reason to believe that it is relevant to the investigation or decision to investigate a breach of the laws of Canada, a province or territory of Canada, or a foreign jurisdiction, and we are legally permitted to do so.
7. Law Enforcement Requests. We will disclose personal information without your knowledge or consent if we receive an order, subpoena, warrant or other legal requirement issued by a court, tribunal, regulator or other person with jurisdiction to compel disclosure of your personal information. If we receive a request from a police officer or other law enforcement agency for access to your personal information in the course of an actual or potential investigation, our policy is to require the police officer or law enforcement agency to obtain an order, subpoena or warrant, unless the information is urgently required to prevent serious bodily injury or serious damage to personal property. If we receive a written request from a police officer or other law enforcement agency with authority to request access to your personal information in the course of an actual or potential investigation into a breach of a law, our policy is to provide the requested information.
8. Storage Outside of Canada. Your personal information may be used or stored by us or our service providers and our corporate subsidiaries, partners or affiliates outside of Canada. We require that our service providers and our corporate subsidiaries, partners or affiliates safeguard your personal information. However, if your personal information is used or stored outside of Canada, it will also be subject to the laws of the country in which it is used or stored.
9. How Do You Access and Modify Your Personal Information or Make a Complaint? If you have an account, log in to access and to modify the personal information stored with your account. If you have questions or concerns about other personal information collected by us and would like assistance accessing that information, please contact us using our web form at the following link: https://www.millergroup.ca/contact or by electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. How Do We Protect Your Personal Information? We take administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard your personal information against unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, theft and misuse. This includes limiting access of employees to, and the use of, your personal information through the use of passwords and graduated levels of clearance. We do not publish all of our security measures online because this may reduce their effectiveness. We take physical precautions to ensure that the computer servers on which your personal information is stored and archived are secure and that access to such servers is protected. We educate our employees with respect to their obligations to protect your personal information and we require our subsidiaries, partners or affiliates and any third-party service providers to take comparable steps to ensure the protection of any of your personal information that is shared with them.
Although we take precautions against possible breaches of our security systems, no company can fully eliminate the risks of unauthorized access to your personal information and no website is completely secure. We cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or breaches of our security systems will never occur. Accordingly, you should not transmit personal information to us using our website if you consider that information to be sensitive.
You may create links between our website and social networking sites. If you do so, we may be able to publish updates about our products and services to your social network account through the links that you establish. You may terminate those links at any time by modifying your social network account.
If you are logged into a social networking site when visiting our page, your visit to our website will be personalized based on your social networking profile.