The history of The Miller Group dates back to 1917 when it was founded as A.E. Jupp Construction. When its ownership changed in 1946, the name changed to Miller Paving Limited. Since its formation, Miller’s reputation has been based on road building and it participated in many of the major projects during the great road building boom of the mid-20th century, including the Alaska Highway.
Nearly 100 years later the company’s success is based on time-proven construction methods and innovative technology, backed by vast technical and financial resources. The over 4,000 employees of The Miller Group build and support urban and rural infrastructure across Canada, throughout the Southeastern United States and in international markets.
Every employee works to provide total customer satisfaction by offering products and services that represent value, adhere to specifications and are clearly superior to those of the competition.
One of Canada’s best-managed companies
Everything we do we believe in doing with the utmost regard for safety and quality. We believe in always challenging the status quo. The way we challenge the status quo is by continuously improving time-tested methods, utilizing innovative technology and always putting safety first…and we just happen to be one of Canada’s best-managed companies.
The Miller Group is your commitment to excellence.